Vietnamese man passionate about afforestation
Updated: 07/27/2017 15:53 GMT + 7
Le Hoang The is well known by locals in Ca Mau Province for his newly planted forest
Giant yellow eel caught in southern Vietnam
Updated: 07/27/2017 15:52 GMT + 7
A farmer in Phung Hiep District, Hau Giang Province recently caught a giant yellow eel
Floating lantern display to celebrate Vietnam’s War Invalid and Martyr Day
Updated: 07/27/2017 15:51 GMT + 7
Yesterday, Dong Thap Province hosted a spectacular lantern display to commemorate Vietnam’s War Invalid and Martyr Day
Two one-ton candles produced by pagoda in southern Vietnam
Updated: 07/26/2017 16:00 GMT + 7
A pagoda in southern Vietnam has recently produced a giant pair of candles that weigh one metric ton each
The illegal toy crossbow market in Vietnam
Updated: 07/26/2017 15:59 GMT + 7
Dangerous crossbows are being sold as toys on the internet in Vietnam
- Residents worry as mass fish death strikes central...
- Updated: 08/04/2016 15:55 GMT + 7
- On July 20, the administration of Dong Ha, the capital of the central province of... | Watch |184 Views
- Vietnam seizes 15kg of ivory smuggled from Czech
- Updated: 08/03/2016 14:57 GMT + 7
- On July 20, customs officers at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh... | Watch |384 Views
- Ho Chi Minh City residents exchange weapons for...
- Updated: 08/03/2016 14:54 GMT + 7
- On July 19, local people handed over many kinds of weapons, such as bayonets,... | Watch |758 Views
- Japanese Coast Guard vessel visits Vietnam
- Updated: 07/30/2016 10:34 GMT + 7
- On July 25, the Japanese Coast Guard vessel Kojima arrived at Tien Sa port in the... | Watch |123 Views
- Pervasive trading of highly toxic pufferfish in...
- Updated: 07/29/2016 09:45 GMT + 7
- Pufferfish is a marine animal containing a neural toxin and there have been many... | Watch |892 Views
- Restoring Ba Om Pond in Vietnam’s Tra Vinh...
- Updated: 07/28/2016 09:14 GMT + 7
- After a long period of drying up, Ba Om Pond, a famous tourist attraction in the... | Watch |431 Views
- Exercise bikes help to clean Ho Chi Minh City’s...
- Updated: 07/28/2016 09:12 GMT + 7
- Since mid-July, local residents in Saigon have been excited to see four exercise... | Watch |540 Views
- Yet another million-dollar antique villa in Saigon...
- Updated: 07/27/2016 11:36 GMT + 7
- This is an antique villa located at number 12, Ly Tu Trong Street, Ben Nghe Ward,... | Watch |809 Views
- Vietnam should draw lessons from Formosa-caused...
- Updated: 07/27/2016 11:33 GMT + 7
- The mass fish deaths in four central Vietnamese provinces have caused great damage to... | Watch |264 Views
- Chinese police rescue 89 children in trafficking...
- Updated: 12/27/2012 15:50 GMT + 7
- Chinese authorities rescue 89 children as they arrest hundreds of suspects in a... | Watch |27846 Views
- The naked truth about Santas in Hungary
- Updated: 12/27/2012 16:01 GMT + 7
- Half naked Santas in Budapest take on freezing conditions for a charity run. Tara... | Watch |22674 Views
- Bieber's message to haters, Jackie Chan retires...
- Updated: 11/21/2012 09:00 GMT + 7
- The day's top showbiz news and headlines including Justin Bieber gives a message to... | Watch |862 Views
- Manchester City 0-1 Sunderland
- Updated: 12/29/2012 14:28 GMT + 7
- Manchester City were undone by former winger Adam Johnson as he scored the only goal... | Watch |778 Views
- United go seven clear after 4 - 3 thriller with...
- Updated: 12/29/2012 14:24 GMT + 7
- Manchester United trailed three times before a last-gasp goal from Javier Hernandez... | Watch |828 Views
- Chelsea route Aston Villa 8-0
- Updated: 12/26/2012 14:25 GMT + 7
- Chelsea, playing with a swagger missing for much of the season, routed Aston Villa... | Watch |785 Views
- Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid 4 - 1
- Updated: 12/20/2012 10:39 GMT + 7
- Leaders Barcelona struck a potentially decisive blow in the La Liga title race when... | Watch |770 Views
- Atletico ease past Sevilla
- Updated: 11/27/2012 14:30 GMT + 7
- Atletico ease past Sevilla | Watch |743 Views
Photo of the week
Video of the week
The new Bui Vien Pedestrian Street is only one day...