Market gives free items to poor people in Hanoi
Updated: 01/23/2017 17:06 GMT + 7
On January 21 and 22, a market giving free items to underprivileged people was organized at Thong Nhat Park in Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Free admission to Lam Kinh Historic Site during Tet holiday
Updated: 01/23/2017 17:05 GMT + 7
To attract tourists over the Tet holiday, officials in the northern province of Thanh Hoa have decided to provide free admission to the Lam Kinh National Historic Site
Endangered oriental small-clawed otter kept for mating in southern Vietnam
Updated: 01/23/2017 17:03 GMT + 7
On January 21, the management of the Vuon Xoai Ecotourism Site decided to keep an oriental small-clawed otter for another three months on their premises in the southern province of Dong Nai
Vietnamese mangoes approved for E.U. export
Updated: 01/20/2017 16:02 GMT + 7
Fresh World International SP.Z.O.O, a Polish trading company specializing in fresh produce has inked a deal with southern Vietnamese farmers to buy fresh mangoes.
Gigantic rare gold turtle caught in southern Vietnam
Updated: 01/20/2017 16:00 GMT + 7
Cao Van Thai, a resident in Cho Gao District of the southern Tien Giang Province, had a lucky catch when he reeled in a rare gold turtle from a local river.
- Antique market established in Hanoi
- Updated: 11/30/2016 16:29 GMT + 7
- An antique market has recently been set up by collectors and traders in Hanoi | Watch |272 Views
- Street racing – an alarming problem in southern...
- Updated: 11/29/2016 16:32 GMT + 7
- At around 2 A.M. on November 27, over 100 motorbike racers gathered on To Ky Street,... | Watch |413 Views
- Illegal trading of wild birds in Ho Chi Minh City
- Updated: 11/29/2016 16:30 GMT + 7
- On November 22, a man named Thanh was seen illegally selling various kinds of wild... | Watch |307 Views
- Vietnamese farmer grafts soursop onto custard...
- Updated: 11/28/2016 14:59 GMT + 7
- Tran Kim Chung, a 64-year-old farmer in the Kien Luong District of the southern... | Watch |764 Views
- Electric fence erected to protect elephants in...
- Updated: 11/28/2016 14:57 GMT + 7
- On November 27, a new electric fence system was officially established in Yok Don... | Watch |532 Views
- Vietnamese police seize firecrackers smuggled from...
- Updated: 11/25/2016 14:43 GMT + 7
- On November 23, the Vietnam Border Services Agency seized 24kg of firecrackers in the... | Watch |60 Views
- 1.7m bomb unearthed and safely disposed by...
- Updated: 11/25/2016 14:30 GMT + 7
- On November 23, workers in Huong Hoa District in the north-central province of Quang... | Watch |420 Views
- Vietnam’s biggest sunflower festival to be held...
- Updated: 11/24/2016 15:10 GMT + 7
- The largest sunflower festival in Vietnam is slated to be held from December 25, 2016... | Watch |413 Views
- Mexicans create a 58m long sandwich
- Updated: 08/04/2013 19:13 GMT + 7
- Mexico City breaks a record for the longest sandwich ever prepared in Latin America.... | Watch |3008 Views
- Police order evacuations after train explodes and...
- Updated: 07/07/2013 10:55 GMT + 7
- Witnesses describe seeing a ''river of fire'' after a driverless freight train... | Watch |2928 Views
- YouTube announces shutdown in April Fool's prank
- Updated: 04/01/2013 09:49 GMT + 7
- In an elaborate April Fool's prank, YouTube announced Sunday it was going dark for a... | Watch |20776 Views
- The naked truth about Santas in Hungary
- Updated: 12/27/2012 16:01 GMT + 7
- Half naked Santas in Budapest take on freezing conditions for a charity run. Tara... | Watch |22410 Views
- Chinese police rescue 89 children in trafficking...
- Updated: 12/27/2012 15:50 GMT + 7
- Chinese authorities rescue 89 children as they arrest hundreds of suspects in a... | Watch |27563 Views
- Exploring the ‘paradise’ caves of Vietnam’s...
- Updated: 05/11/2016 16:40 GMT + 7
- In early December 2015, we followed fisherman Nguyen Sy Binh to two newly discovered... | Watch |679 Views
- Mesmerizing lavender fields of Vietnam’s Da Lat...
- Updated: 05/11/2016 09:22 GMT + 7
- These days, a visit to Da Lat City in Lam Dong Province isn’t complete without... | Watch |851 Views
- Hoi An on $25 a day
- Updated: 05/11/2016 08:49 GMT + 7
- According the Thrillist, an American travel website, Hoi An Ancient Town in Quang Nam... | Watch |1460 Views
- Exploring Vietnam’s Tu Lan Cave System
- Updated: 05/10/2016 14:27 GMT + 7
- When thinking cave tours in Quang Binh Province, most people think about Phong Nha... | Watch |592 Views
- American sound artist makes music from water jugs
- Updated: 05/10/2016 13:58 GMT + 7
- The system of “special instruments” including 97 bottles is the interactive sound... | Watch |626 Views
- Exploring the fascinating Quan Lan Island in...
- Updated: 05/10/2016 10:17 GMT + 7
- Under a burning sun, a high-speed boat brought ferried us and 20 other tourists from... | Watch |290 Views
- Park Art made from recycled products in Buon Ma...
- Updated: 05/09/2016 10:41 GMT + 7
- Since the beginning of 2016, residents of Buon Ma Thuot City, Dak Lak Province, have... | Watch |745 Views
- Grammy-nominated band wins hearts of Ho Chi Minh...
- Updated: 04/29/2016 17:49 GMT + 7
- Hundreds of people in Ho Chi Minh City enjoyed a night full of cheerful and memorable... | Watch |862 Views
- Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid 4 - 1
- Updated: 12/20/2012 10:39 GMT + 7
- Leaders Barcelona struck a potentially decisive blow in the La Liga title race when... | Watch |654 Views
- Atletico ease past Sevilla
- Updated: 11/27/2012 14:30 GMT + 7
- Atletico ease past Sevilla | Watch |627 Views
Photo of the week
Video of the week
Fresh World International SP.Z.O.O, a Polish...