“Broken Rice”, an original taste of Vietnam. Hiding inside the yellow cover is a tasteful grain of rice with two different pieces: the big piece known as regular rice, and a tiny piece named “TẤM” or “BROKEN RICE”. Farmers believe this tiny piece is the most nutritious part of the whole rice grain. “BROKEN RICE” is not only a familiar dish in southern Vietnam and throughout the country, but also represents the Vietnamese qualities of cleverness and hard work. Broken Rice is also a favorite dish well known to foreigners because this special rice cannot be found anywhere else except Vietnam.
1. 32 Nguyen Trai St., Dist.1
2. 222 Hai Ba Trung St., Dist.1
3. 236 Le Thanh Ton St., Dist.1
4. 82 Nguyen Van Troi St., Phu Nhuan Dist.
5. 125 Nguyen Chi Thanh St., Dist.5
6. Parkson Flemington, 184 Le Dai Hanh St., Dist.11
7. Parkson Mall, 35Bis – 45 Le Thanh Ton St., Dist.1
8. Crescent Mall, 101 Ton Dat Tien St., Dist.7
9. 310 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh St., Binh Thanh Dist.
10. 48 Nguyen Hue St., Dist.1.
11. Parkson Mall, 126 Hung Vuong St., Dist.5
12. Vincom Mall, 216 Vo Van Ngan St., Thu Đuc dist
13. SC VivoCity, 1058 Nguyen Van Linh St., Dist.7
14. VIVO City, 1058 Nguyen Van Linh St., Dist.7
15. AEON Mall, 30 Bo Bao Tan Thang St., Tan Phu Dist.
HOTLINE: +84 8 3925 2222