The deal involves the largest version of Boeing’s best selling 737 range and its benchmark model
The 787-9 Dreamliners are likely to be delivered from April 2020, through 2021
Shares of budget airline SpiceJet rocketed by nearly 7.5 percent after it signed the memorandum of understanding with Boeing at an air show in the southern city of Hyderabad.
After a series of at times conflicting statements, the latest revelation underlined that authorities remain uncertain even where to look for the plane, and no closer to explaining what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 or the 239 people on board.
MAS posted a net loss of 1.17 billion ringgit in 2013 and could face damage to its reputation and a loss in bookings due to the missing airline, despite the carrier's good safety record.
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City