The deal involves the largest version of Boeing’s best selling 737 range and its benchmark model
The 787-9 Dreamliners are likely to be delivered from April 2020, through 2021
Shares of budget airline SpiceJet rocketed by nearly 7.5 percent after it signed the memorandum of understanding with Boeing at an air show in the southern city of Hyderabad.
After a series of at times conflicting statements, the latest revelation underlined that authorities remain uncertain even where to look for the plane, and no closer to explaining what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 or the 239 people on board.
MAS posted a net loss of 1.17 billion ringgit in 2013 and could face damage to its reputation and a loss in bookings due to the missing airline, despite the carrier's good safety record.
- Vietnamese man fined for donning fake genitals in Da Lat’s public square
- Fugging hell: Tired of mockery, Austrian village changes name
- Couple making counterfeit money arrested in Vietnam's Mekong Delta province
- 27 students get lost on mountain after picnic in Vietnam
- Truck runs over two school girls in southern Vietnam