People’s Council vice-chairwoman Truong Thi Anh received the highest level of confidence from her colleagues
Consumers are willing to spend on vacations, buying new clothes, new high-tech products, and changing things in their houses, said a recently report of market research firm Nielsen.
While Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, Vice Chairperson of the National Assembly, has the most “high confidence” votes with 390, Health Minister Nguyen Thi Kim Tien received the most "low confidence" votes with 192.
- ‘The Third Wife’ producer fined $2,100 after film pulled from Vietnam cinemas
- Vietnamese model bashed for wearing revealing gown in Cannes
- Officials say collected $43k from each student they helped alter scores in Vietnam exam
- Pregnant mother deliberately stops cancer treatment to save baby in Hanoi
- Vietnamese film wins best short in Cannes
- Homestay owners hurt by price war of big hotels near Vietnam’s UNESCO Heritage site
- Crawfish widely available as favorite dish in Vietnam despite import ban
- Vietnamese technician held for allegedly raping 13-yo girl during X-ray scan
- In Vietnam's booming energy sector coal reigns, but renewables play catch-up
- Riot-like chaos erupts at Auchan outlets ahead of chain’s exit from Vietnam