The couple prepared all the furniture by themselves to meet their own requirements for a special decorating style at a cost of below VND1 billion (US$43,524)
Her family-run business has created jobs for many locals
The village is famous for its traditional craft of making pottery products
He has been successful in showing off his hometown’s rice papers to the world
‘Being able to preserve the broom-making craft and help locals earn a living from it is the most important thing to me’
Tuoi Tre News introduces you to a coconut thatch-making village which idyllically nestles in the proximity of UNESCO-recognized Hoi An Ancient Town in central Vietnam
Local experts lament that Vietnamese applied art is running after other countries as it lacks creativity and incentives to spur development
In recent years, more young Vietnamese have learned culinary skills and crafted ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY) handmade items both to have fun and give them to their loved ones, while helping cherish the crafts and domestic values at the same time
An exhibit running in Ho Chi Minh City until August 30 features nearly 200 products of ethnic minority Cham people’s handicraft villages.
A village in northern Vietnam recently won the Vietnamese record as the country’s oldest crafts village which remains in operation.
- Young woman held for offering $5,000 sex tour in Vietnam
- Vietnam announces sharpest-ever daily rise in local coronavirus infections
- Vietnam adds more than 100 domestic coronavirus infections in one day
- Vietnamese labor authorities propose deportation of illegal foreign migrant workers
- Sex toys of unknown origin found at Ho Chi Minh City warehouse