Ho Chi Minh City has recorded over 137,000 local infections in this fourth wave, which broke out in Vietnam on April 27
The couple prepared all the furniture by themselves to meet their own requirements for a special decorating style at a cost of below VND1 billion (US$43,524)
Her family-run business has created jobs for many locals
The village is famous for its traditional craft of making pottery products
He has been successful in showing off his hometown’s rice papers to the world
‘Being able to preserve the broom-making craft and help locals earn a living from it is the most important thing to me’
Tuoi Tre News introduces you to a coconut thatch-making village which idyllically nestles in the proximity of UNESCO-recognized Hoi An Ancient Town in central Vietnam
Local experts lament that Vietnamese applied art is running after other countries as it lacks creativity and incentives to spur development
In recent years, more young Vietnamese have learned culinary skills and crafted ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY) handmade items both to have fun and give them to their loved ones, while helping cherish the crafts and domestic values at the same time
An exhibit running in Ho Chi Minh City until August 30 features nearly 200 products of ethnic minority Cham people’s handicraft villages.
- Taxi driver indicted for trafficking largest amount of ketamine ever found in Da Nang
- Hanoi woman gets marijuana poisoning after eating popcorn bought online
- What is Ho Chi Minh City really like for a first-time visitor?
- Teen boy dies after fall from high-rise apartment in Hanoi
- 20kg of ketamine washes up ashore in central Vietnam