Nha Trang, in central Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa Province, on Sunday launched a team at several spots to help tourists, mostly foreigners, cross one of its major streets safely.
- Vietnamese foreign language center owes teachers’ payment for two years
- Ho Chi Minh City detects nearly 150 domestic coronavirus cases, its largest-ever daily count
- Vietnam police hand over wanted man to South Korea
- Ho Chi Minh City suspends public transport, including app-based cars, to curb COVID-19 spread
- Porter at Saigon’s largest wholesale market has positive rapid COVID-19 test result