A 62-year-old woman from Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, has spent the past year working as a voluntary traffic guard helping local students cross the streets safely after school.
- Tire-puncturing nails remain a trouble in Ho Chi Minh City amid surging COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City sets target to administer 4 million COVID-19 shots this month
- 7,445 more local coronavirus cases confirmed in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City residents struggle to order groceries over lack of delivery workers
- Vietnam logs nearly 8,400 new locally-acquired coronavirus infections