Following three hours of unsuccessful hostage negotiations, police officers stormed the room where the hostages were being held and apprehended the suspect
At over 262 meters, the Bitexco Financial Tower is one of the tallest buildings in Vietnam
Real estate firm Vingroup on Saturday began construction work on an 81-floor building in Ho Chi Minh City, which is expected to be Vietnam’s tallest and hold several Southeast Asian records, according to the Vietnam News Agency (VNA).
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Women earn a living digging for peanut worms in northern Vietnam
- Married couple test positive for coronavirus after illegally entering Vietnam from Cambodia
- Ho Chi Minh City scrambles to fix streets as inundation season approaches
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days