Following three hours of unsuccessful hostage negotiations, police officers stormed the room where the hostages were being held and apprehended the suspect
At over 262 meters, the Bitexco Financial Tower is one of the tallest buildings in Vietnam
Real estate firm Vingroup on Saturday began construction work on an 81-floor building in Ho Chi Minh City, which is expected to be Vietnam’s tallest and hold several Southeast Asian records, according to the Vietnam News Agency (VNA).
- Ho Chi Minh City trade department proposes resumption of dine-in service
- Russia, Singapore in talks to reopen regular flights to Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City restarts tourism as COVID-19 outbreak recedes
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Hanoi police nab man for arranging sugar dating service