Willows were planted around the fountain in 1970, hence the name ‘the Willow Roundabout'
Marco Kranz decided to quit his stable job as an IT technician in his homeland and followed his wife to Vietnam
Mudskippers can even walk on land looking for food
The team has saved thousands of people from drowning since 2006.
A girl took off her mortar board and graduation gown to put them on her father
This mother was deeply distressed by the easily contaminated wooden chopping boards
Mutant orchids which cost billions of dong are now witnessing the steepest declines in prices
Bay Le says he simply wants to help the poor
Local people see a dead whale washing ashore like seeing their loved ones
The man helps the underprivileged with great devotion and compassion
Despite the many risks and potential threats related to security vulnerabilities in the 2G network, Vietnamese telecom operators do not seem to have an effective solution to them
- Historic roundabout ready for restoration in downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Traveling duo plant hope for 'greener' Vietnam
- Nude photos make or break young Vietnamese’s self-expression?
- Vietnamese bar girls go on wild sex parties for money despite heavy toll on health
- Clandestine world of sugar dating in Vietnam — Conclusion: Hunter and prey
- Clandestine world of sugar dating in Vietnam — Part 1: Search for new flame
- Vietnamese Americans find career, home, identity in motherland
- Vietnam teens devote more leisure time to cyberspace than reality: survey
- Canadian ‘first-aid’ man helps the have-nots around Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam’s ‘pearl island’ Phu Quoc faces severe trash crisis