The rains will occur from March 30 to April 2
TAG: central Vietnam
South-central and Central Highlands provinces have been battered by heavy downpours over the past days
Heavy rains over the next three weeks will pose high risk of inundation, flash floods, and mudslides
'The oceans eat up a chunk of our land every year'
The south-central and Central Highlands provinces of Vietnam reported rainfall of up to 200 millimeters on Wednesday
Central Vietnamese provinces will experience torrential rains as well as chances of typhoon landing
Truong Hoai Vu was named runner-up at this year’s Royal Society of Biology photo competition
Each morning, as the sun sneaks higher and higher, dozens of snail collectors wade into the water of the Ca Na Lagoon in Thuan Nam District, Ninh Thuan Province, located in south-central Vietnam.
The photos capture the magnificent emerald and blue shade of sea
The four were part of a group of eight students hanging out at Bai Dai Beach on Sunday
- Da Nang public worker suspended over video of him throwing money at restaurant
- Long An beauty crowned Miss Grand Vietnam 2022
- Vietnamese man travels over 20,000km around US by motorcycle
- In Vietnam, nearly 40,000 public employees quit jobs in 2.5 years
- Vietnamese health ministry warns of rabies outbreak risk