Residents across Nha Trang City woke up to rancid, coffee-colored tap water
TAG: Nha Trang
He had been at large for 22 days before being arrested in Khanh Hoa Province on Saturday
The city reclaimed 10,000 square meters of sea surface as well as a popular beach
Their fake IDs helped two Chinese citizens reside in Khanh Hoa Province
The project aims to help those in need, as well as affording people the opportunity to give away the items that are no longer used such as old shoes, purses, bags, and clothes.
In the city, there are many dining places which are favored by locals but still ‘hidden’ gems to tourists
There is a great need for vehicles that produce little noise and do not contribute to air pollution
The 16-seat passenger van was descending a slope heading for downtown Nha Trang when the driver lost control of the vehicle
The planned dam is expected to prevent saltwater intrusion in the Cai River in the dry season and flooding in the rainy season
The new pier faces some problems soon after being put to use
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker