This is the first time the clownfish, or Amphiprion ocellaris, has been bred in Vietnam
Scientists from central Vietnam’s Khanh Hoa province have proposed that a subspecies of “tra” flower, which hasn’t been found since 1949 until recently, be conserved as one of the country’s rare floral breeds.
Over 500 gorgeous dogs from a wide variety of breeds shined on the ‘dogwalk’ at the International Dog Show, held in Hanoi on Oct 5.
- Foreigners walk from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City to help needy kids
- Bus repeatedly hits police car after being asked to stop for excessive speed in Vietnam
- Heedless of danger, tourists walk to edge of cliff in Vietnam’s Nha Trang for photoshoots
- Chinese C919, ARJ21 passenger planes debut in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City Football Club stuck with underperforming former French national team player on payroll