Funny how a Western custom that’s not really that old has become so popular worldwide in cultures that usually don’t put romantic love at the center of marriage and relationships
You hear that chunk and feel the dump and know you’re in trouble
Before my current home, I had been living on the 4th floor of an apartment in Binh Thanh District and it was quite amazing to look out the window and see a whole city block black in the darkness of night
Children should be told as soon as they can talk and understand that no one should touch their private parts
I usually bump into an elderly lottery vendor who has severe osteoporosis
It’s a dream of mine…to fly on time
The characteristic kindness of the Vietnamese people has won over the hearts of millions worldwide
More greenery in the city, nutrition education and the metro system are some concerns of two expats living here
- Pros and cons of living in Vietnam as an expat
- Folks, don’t forget it’s Valentine’s Day in Vietnam!
- Things I miss when away from Vietnam
- The blind lottery vendors of Da Lat
- Time to start traveling abroad!
- Where will you be on Lunar New Year’s Eve in Vietnam?
- Wanna lose weight, expats? Vietnamese food should be your choice