As an optimist I still believe in some caution by getting vaccinations although I’m not wearing a face mask
In 2010, the UK and Vietnam signed our Strategic Partnership
For a city of nine million, there are only about 200 public toilets in the city with many of them failing to meet hygiene standards
...plus one must-have accessory!
This is also the most frequent time to make a new year’s resolutions to change something in your life
I like to think of New Year’s Eve as the biggest non-religious celebration on the planet
Da Lat doesn’t have the snow, which is just great, but it gets pretty darned chilly this time of year
To plant flowers as a career has been passed through at least three generations in Tan Quy Dong
From waste to resource: If we are to keep plastics out of the ocean, we must transition to a circular economy
Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam are some of the world’s top plastic polluters
I recently wrote an article about the cost of living for an expat retiree in Vietnam and discovered during research that I was spending money on things out of habit, not need
‘I’ve met many people who say that they will never return to Vietnam because of how bad the traffic is here’
- Incredible shrinking prices!
- Pondering over the novel coronavirus in Vietnam
- It must be tough to be a woman in Vietnam: foreigners
- Love in Vietnam – Valentine’s Day 2020
- How to protect yourself from theft and robbery in Vietnam?
- Public toilets as urban places: Restrooms in Ho Chi Minh City
- Pros and cons of living in Vietnam as an expat