Despite ups and downs in their relations, Cambodia and Vietnam have been able to maintain friendly relations over the past 40 years
Everyone walks around with them, but over time I noticed that while locals never gawked at the bags of other Vietnamese people, many were absolutely fascinated by what’s in mine.
'It was time to peck out a few of the different styles of 'chân gà' and learn more about this Vietnamese delicacy'
The running and triathlon community in Vietnam has seen an unbelievable explosion in events and participants in towns and cities across the country
Tuoi Tre News is committed to finding and reporting the true story based on relevant and salient facts
'It’s more than a shave or a haircut, it is a connection to this culture and community, which share love to all'
'My dogs were so happy there'
“The greatest disappointment as an expat is seeing people visiting Ho Chi Minh City and seeing them in a bus looking out the window and missing all the local culture”
'This snack always leaves me satisfied, it never fails. It’s something you eat once and then crave forever'
'Often confused with street food, the small business known as a 'quán' is the very heart and soul of culinary culture'
Do the locals hate foreigners?
- Ho Chi Minh City Goes Global: Sustainable city that meets UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Ho Chi Minh City Goes Global: Rebooting tourism industry with sustainable makeover
- It must be tough to be a woman in Vietnam: foreigners
- Things you need to know for a great airport experience before leaving Ho Chi Minh City
- Give central Vietnam a shot, tourists!
- Traveling during Tet not a good idea: expats
- Anime in Vietnam – Part 1: What’s it all about?
- How to protect yourself from theft and robbery in Vietnam?
- Stop seeing Ho Chi Minh City and start living it
- Questions foreigners ask about Vietnam