In 2010, the UK and Vietnam signed our Strategic Partnership
Once you become exposed to Vietnamese pho, you start to look for it wherever you go
'Excluding some foreigners from being immortalized in Vietnam with a plaque and a permanent place name on Google seems unreasonable to me'
One example of the clutter is a cafe that uses the sidewalk to wash and dry dishes, prepare vegetables, store mops, garbage, brooms, and write letters to faraway relatives
Teachers command a great deal of respect in Vietnam and hold a trusted place in the community
'If English is spoken at the national level, then the voice of Vietnam will be heard on the international scale'
It amuses me to no end that grandma and Superwoman hang out in the café just because they’re buddies
Halloween in Vietnam comes as a welcome relief to English teachers struggling to come up with fun lessons for exhausted, almost zombiefied students.
I am the 16th British Ambassador to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam – all have been men so far
As we all know, Vietnamese women are pretty awesome! I don’t know many countries where the ladies are as tough, cheerful and helpful as here
Health care in recent years has evolved into a complex algorithm, even more so for those of retirement age living overseas
- Best wishes for Lunar New Year in Vietnam
- Vietnam, UK look forward to bright future
- Public toilets as urban places: Restrooms in Ho Chi Minh City
- It must be tough to be a woman in Vietnam: foreigners
- 9 things you’ll love about Vietnam….
- Money-mad teens will do anything for money
- Anime in Vietnam – Part 1: What’s it all about?