The Vietnamese have moved at an amazing pace to set up charities and bring supplies up to the hardest-hit provinces
The question here is firstly, why can’t everyone in this situation within the country quarantine at home or alternatively spend the time together in a designated quarantine hotel or facility?
One day while knocking back a cold one, it suddenly dawned on me that there is a hell of a lot of traffic in and out the place, so I started to take notes
Many have wondered whether the ‘Sputnik-V satellite’ is being launched faster than it shoud be, for reasons other than science?
Unlike many expats or tourists, I’m quite comfortable with the heat as I grew up in Queensland and lived in Malaysia as a kid
How fast the nation chooses to react and adapt will make all the difference
Can Vietnam pick up where it left off as a tourist destination that has emerged on the global map?
In an odd way, Vietnam might be a Goldilocks country
While Vietnam has been hard-hit by COVID-19, it could become well-placed to recover faster than other countries
Those ponies can make all the difference in your food experience
No one seemed to raise an eyebrow at how awkward the whole thing was
- Soaked but undefeated in Vietnam
- It must be tough to be a woman in Vietnam: foreigners
- All good in the ‘hood in Vietnam
- Australian epidemiologist includes Vietnam in Asia-Pacific ‘health bubble’
- Current and proposed UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Vietnam
- 10 reasons why Vietnamese food is my favourite
- Anime in Vietnam – Part 1: What’s it all about?
- Vietnamese education capable of rivaling Singapore’s in 2035
- Women are the foundation for a strong family
- Health insurance a ticking time bomb for expat retirees in Vietnam