It amuses me to no end that grandma and Superwoman hang out in the café just because they’re buddies
The Nui Tuong project began in May 2016 when Hang Le returned back to her place of birth
Up until around 1991, Vietnam only had one state-owned animation company – called, unsurprisingly, the Vietnam Animation Film Company
Tuoi Tre News asked some expats and tourists for their opinions
Two Frenchmen living in Ho Chi Minh City told Tuoi Tre News what they thought about the initiative
A challenge to walk down the street?
Turns out I wasn’t the only person to have that brainwave
Mind you, I do get the idea of getting the old joints moving as you get older
Vietnam has recently been named the tenth-best country for expats in HSBC’s Expat 2019 Global Report
- Strong bond between youth and elderly in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Halloween…Woooo!
- Anime in Vietnam – Part 1: What’s it all about?
- The importance of gender equality: A message for Women’s Day in Vietnam
- How to protect yourself from theft and robbery in Vietnam?
- Health insurance a ticking time bomb for expat retirees in Vietnam
- Vietnamese’s bad habits: Littering, belching, refusing to queue