You’d have thought that was enough excitement for one small promenade around the neighbourhood, but hell no, this is Vietnam
'It’s more than a shave or a haircut, it is a connection to this culture and community, which share love to all'
'My dogs were so happy there'
“The greatest disappointment as an expat is seeing people visiting Ho Chi Minh City and seeing them in a bus looking out the window and missing all the local culture”
'This snack always leaves me satisfied, it never fails. It’s something you eat once and then crave forever'
'Often confused with street food, the small business known as a 'quán' is the very heart and soul of culinary culture'
Do the locals hate foreigners?
'What I love about weddings in Vietnam is kind of what I love about Vietnam: pretty much everything. But when it comes to our own wedding…no way'
‘Whether it is young children living in orphanages, the disadvantaged or old people, the developing economy of Vietnam has a structure that allows people to help those in need’
Rest assured that there is no shortage of crooks, particularly in the larger urban areas and tourist hotspots, just like everywhere in the world
Four youngsters propose building an urban space along the Saigon River in District 4
- Flawless imperfection in Vietnam
- Glamping: Camping in comfort in Vietnam
- Aussies in Ho Chi Minh City, are you ready for the AFL and NRL on weekend?
- Stop seeing Ho Chi Minh City and start living it
- Questions foreigners ask about Vietnam
- Anime in Vietnam – Part 1: What’s it all about?
- Folks, don’t forget it’s Valentine’s Day in Vietnam!
- It must be tough to be a woman in Vietnam: foreigners
- Ho Chi Minh City Goes Global: Sustainable city that meets UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Expats name annoying habits in Vietnam