These days we hear a lot about the main cities and beach destinations in Vietnam
Vietnam has recently been named the tenth-best country for expats in HSBC’s Expat 2019 Global Report
Just take the leap and arrange your trip yourself using reliable first-hand information
Until last year, I was never a big fan of air conditioners
It’s as if there is a starter’s pistol fired off in the background: we sit around chatting, then all at once there is a flurry of activity as glasses, beers, and ice are doled out to the gang
It has to be said that there’s little evidence that drownings are decreasing, although there are some numbers suggesting beach drownings are less frequent with the growing number of life-saving clubs and organizations monitoring the beach environment these days
I’m overcome by a wave of nostalgia every time I think of those days!
Not that I’m really that sorry for my contribution to Vietnam’s waste problem
I can especially relate to these guys because they are more vital to their daily operation than I ever was to mine, no question about it. My achievements aren’t exactly monumental in this regard, I admit
Pirate Kim, a bilingual illustrated children’s book teaching water safety, is the brainchild of Ms Thu-Trang Maria Tran, Ms Annie Duncan, Mr Garry Godfrey, all Australians, and Ms Trinh-Thuc Ha, Vietnamese
Have you ever heard of a Canadian restaurant overseas?
- Current and proposed UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Vietnam
- An accident just waiting to happen in Vietnam
- Remarkable story about small Vietnamese community and its transformation
- Expats on why Vietnam is among best countries for foreigners
- 10 reasons why Vietnamese food is my favourite
- Do-It-Yourself Bali! (Part 1)
- Don’t fall for the old Vietnamese chicken head trick!