It comes as a growing number of scientific studies show the benefits of learning a language to maintain and enhance cognitive abilities, including for senior citizens
All IELTS tests in Vietnam have been suspended from Thursday until further notice
Initiated in October 2016, the project covers an area of 50.5 hectares
This is the first-ever school exploration program filmed overseas by Tuoi Tre
When Nguyen Minh Tri was born to a poor family in Tay Ninh Province, a neighbor of Ho Chi Minh City in southeastern Vietnam, his parents were overjoyed
The mental well-being of Vietnamese K-12 students has become a heated issue following consecutive cases of teenage suicides
'My kid has to wake up at 5:45 am every day to prepare for school'
The WorldSkills Competition, which is held every two years, is considered the largest global playground for vocational students
Three days after the event, local people were still shocked by the death of N.T.Th., a 12th-grade student of Ly Chinh Thang High School in Huong Son District, Ha Tinh Province
With little concern about the ability to use English in daily life, many students in Vietnam are running up blind alleys by rushing to learn IELTS
In Ho Chi Minh City, teachers use summer break to prepare Braille books for visually impaired students
'We want to provide our students with the best we can'
- 'Never too old to learn English,' say Vietnam's grannies
- Vietnamese students make fifth largest group of foreign students in US
- British Council, IDP postpone IELTS tests in Vietnam
- Vietnamese authorities suspend foreign language exams amid quality concerns
- The youngest Vietnamese student to achieve IELTS 9.0
- Daily challenges for a visually impaired teacher in Vietnam
- School counseling services in Vietnam ‘not optimal’: experts
- In Vietnam, eighth grader disciplined by school for insulting K-pop boy band
- Is homeschooling a rising trend in Vietnam?
- Vietnam’s obsession with academic medals is spoiling its talents