It aims to expand its reach and diversify its products to meet the needs of both local and international markets
The premier attended a forum on innovation and start-ups in San Francisco on Tuesday
SP Group expects to develop a strong attachment to the Vietnamese market in the long run
Sand mines with limited reserves have reduced mining output while some expired mining licenses have yet to be renewed
The new facility will be the company’s third manufacturing site and first outside Thailand
In 2021, the bank posted VND37.1 trillion (over US$1.6 billion) in total operating income, up 35.4 percent year on year
The USTR is interested in creating sustainable agriculture based on science and effective management, digital economy development, and support for small and micro businesses
'It is vital to create legislation for new types of real estate'
This cooperation is expected to help HDBank build its supply chain finance (SCF) portfolio of US$1 billion in the next three years
The genuine products sold in Vietnam have good prices when compared to other markets in the region, maybe even more affordable than in the U.S.
The IPO is currently slated for the fourth quarter of this year
- Purchasing power drops, food prices rise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese tech startup raises one of SE Asia’s largest capital investments
- THACO launches Mercedes-Benz bus assembly operation in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s retail and consumer segment: Opportunity for leading market enterprises
- Great Place to Work Vietnam introduces Certification methodology
- Vietnam Airlines suffers $113mn Q1 loss despite revenue surge
- Vietnam sacks head of the country's main stock exchange over "wrongdoing"
- Buyers shun $30bn vacation properties in Vietnamese market
- Vietnam sacks top securities regulator for serious violations
- Singaporean electricity group pledges $539mn in Vietnam by 2025