Biegun said after that trip his talks in North Korea had been “productive” but there was “hard work to do” before the summit
'Our response in defense of the Islamic Revolution will not be limited to our borders'
'Seventeen people are no more, they died because of suffocation, not fire'
Phuc was nine years old when napalm bombs ravaged her village in 1972
Lopez Obrador noted that the state-owned utility is already contractually obliged to pay billions of dollars to the private companies that developed seven natural gas pipelines to supply power plants, even though the projects are incomplete and unable to deliver gas
The Feb 18. budget, due to be delivered by Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat, will be his first since he was picked last year as the likely next leader of the People’s Action Party which has governed the affluent city-state for over half a century
The opposition centre-right and far-right parties called the rally, seeking to make a show of force against Sanchez by capitalising on anger with Catalonia's separatist leaders and the government's efforts to establish a dialogue with them
Authorities have cited clubs in recent years for poor hygiene, inadequate nutrition and a lack of education and social care for youth players.
No deaths have been reported and only one home destroyed
A privately funded underwater search had begun on Sunday, several days after investigators said they found two seat cushions on the French coast that likely belonged to the aircraft
Gleicher said the pages and accounts deleted had reached 170,000 people on Facebook and more than 65,000 on Instagram
- U.S. envoy for North Korea heads to Vietnam for pre-summit talks
- Singapore's aged in line for pre-election budget bonus
- Indonesian presidential hopefuls vow energy self-sufficiency through palm
- Bangladesh slum fire kills at least eight
- Facebook needs independent ethical oversight: UK lawmakers
- China, U.S. want to work together on trade: foreign ministry
- U.S. government shutdown holds up FAA approval of aircraft, routes