Broadway celebrated the return of some of its biggest musicals on Tuesday after an 18-month coronavirus shutdown, a landmark moment in New York's post-pandemic recovery
TAG: Broadway musicals
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve