Do farmed bugs have a shot at becoming a staple on Vietnamese grocery store shelves?
TAG: ca cuong
People in Vietnam’s northern region have long used a water bug named ca cuong as an ingredient in theirbanh cuon (steamed rice rolls). (The video was shot on May 24, 2021.)
- Vietnam’s famed Highlands Coffee chain sued for 5-month unpaid rents
- Another aircraft collision at same Vietnam airport in a month
- Vietnamese laborers to have three days off for 2022 New Year
- Vietnam Airlines to operate 2 direct flights between Vietnam and US each week: CEO
- Vietnam reports almost 13,000 new coronavirus cases, announces 190 deaths