After over a decade of construction, Hanoi’s Cat Linh–Ha Dong elevated railway, the first of its kind in Vietnam, has welcomed passengers as it began commercial operation on November 6, 2021.
TAG: cat linh ha dong
- 12-year-old boy dies after COVID-19 vaccination in southern Vietnam
- 86 teens hospitalized following COVID-19 vaccination in Vietnam
- Vietnam announces 14,508 new COVID-19 cases
- Human trials of Vietnam’s homegrown COVID-19 vaccine suspended due to lack of unvaccinated volunteers
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 2