Craig Thomas, the American owner of Craig Thomas Gallery in HCMC, is optimistic about Vietnam’s art scene, although local artists still have a long way to go.
- Vietnamese 12th grader dies while taking part in 200m run at school
- Reclamation of land for Ho Chi Minh City airport’s new terminal proposed
- Ho Chi Minh City reveals big plans for New Year, Tet celebrations
- Ho Chi Minh City unveils design for Tet flower street
- Vietnam, Singapore join hands to support firms in Vietnam in industrial digital transformation