Vietnamese people consume unhealthy and unhygienic food on a daily basis, grown and supplied by their fellow countrymen.
TAG: food scare
Cartoonists at Tuoi Tre Cuoi, the caricature magazine of Tuoi Tre, have revealed their thoughts about the food scare
- Social distancing mandate remains in place in Ho Chi Minh City through September
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — September 16
- Vietnamese woman suffers paracetamol poisoning following neighbor’s treatment advice
- Vietnam health ministry announces 10,585 new coronavirus cases
- In Hanoi neighborhood, authorities make vaccine refusers sign legal responsibility forms