Lam Dong province’s college and high school students have participated in a practical class where they could not only learn but also observe live animals and plants in their natural habitats.
HCMC People’s Committee has recently given its nod to the project to build an overhead road at the UNESCO-recognized Can Gio Biosphere Reserve.
- Foreigners walk from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City to help needy kids
- Bus repeatedly hits police car after being asked to stop for excessive speed in Vietnam
- Heedless of danger, tourists walk to edge of cliff in Vietnam’s Nha Trang for photoshoots
- Chinese C919, ARJ21 passenger planes debut in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City Football Club stuck with underperforming former French national team player on payroll