Singapore has also signed advanced purchase agreements and made early down-payments on promising vaccine candidates including those being developed by Moderna and Sinovac, setting aside more than S$1 billion for shots
New estimates find dangerous stagnation of global vaccination rates, due to conflict, inequality and complacency
- Vietnam to ease entry for foreigners without visa, overseas Vietnamese
- Two arrested after handbag snatching attempt knocks woman unconscious in Ho Chi Minh City
- Little Vietnamese girl hospitalized with 9 nail-like objects in head, prompting police investigation
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese coconut nectar?
- Award to entertainer convicted of child molestation in US sparks fury in Vietnam