Restrictions imposed by some EU countries at their borders in response to the virus outbreak were cited as the reason
Both airports and hotels are nearly empty
The Embassy of Denmark and The Central Institute for Economic Management (CIEM) have signed an agreement to carry out a research on potential impacts of Vietnam-EU Free Trade Agreements (FTA) on policy and institutional reforms in Vietnam.
- Da Nang public worker suspended over video of him throwing money at restaurant
- Blind massage in Vietnam: Not 'just a massage' service but a spirit of community
- French luxury cruise ship returns to Vietnam after two years
- Ho Chi Minh City man hands over pangolin after buying from street seller
- Da Nang private preschool suspended over child abuse inquiry