‘I’m a policeman whose job involves retrieving lost possessions for other people, but I didn’t ever expect that someone would one day return things I lost’
The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT) said Thursday that it has launched the Korean version of its website in a bid to diversify its content and better promote the country’s tourism to Korean tourists
A well-known Korean actress has recently visited Vietnam’s capital city of Hanoi to support and join a slew of activities organized by a charitable organization.
Of all the issues that a new governor of a US state has to confront, one line in school textbooks would hardly appear to be the stuff of international showdowns.
- 18 die of rabies in Vietnam in Jan-Feb
- Construction starts on Singapore’s $553mn property project in Vietnam’s Binh Duong
- Vietnam’s Quang Tri to receive historic C-119 aircraft for display
- Dead four-faced street clock left neglected for years in Hanoi
- Ministry seeking feedback on conditions for foreigners to own houses in Vietnam