A total of four earthquakes of magnitude 2.5 or over occurred in Kon Plong District, Kon Tum Province on Monday
The centre said the quake struck at 8:19 pm with its epicentre 67 kilometres (41 miles) east of the eastern city of Hualien, at a depth of 16.2 kilometres
The quake hit at a depth of 58 kilometres (36 miles) at 8.31 pm (1031 GMT), 65 kilometres west of Panguna town on Papua New Guinea's Bougainville Island, and 642 kilometres west of Honiara in the Solomon Islands
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Shocking attack on teacher at Vietnamese middle school leads to principal's suspension
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 7