Priorities will be given to frontline forces and immunocompromised people
TAG: Mekong Delta
She had run away and changed her name after being convicted of selling drugs
The mortality rate remained low thanks to the rapid vaccination process
Delta residents take advantage of the abundance of food each year by cooking ‘lau mam’ – a local variation of fermented fish hotpot.
Do farmed bugs have a shot at becoming a staple on Vietnamese grocery store shelves?
Multiple provinces have recorded a rise in local infections over the past days
The provinces have seen a rise in local infections after many people returned from virus-hit areas
COVID-19 infections detected among scores of internal migrant workers leaving southern Vietnam’s industrial hubs
Domestic migrant workers have flocked back to their hometowns in the Mekong Delta
In recent years, more people have become snake hunters in Mekong Delta as the work provides a higher income than farming.
Droves of motorbikes, cars, and trucks formed a long line on the road
- Robber couple use stolen assets to buy wedding rings in Ho Chi Minh City
- Five Vietnamese teachers win $57,200 lawsuit over job loss
- Vietnamese officers prosecuted for receiving bribes to arrange customs clearance order
- Thieves loot freight trains in Los Angeles with impunity
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – January 16