India has detected a new 'double mutant variant' of the novel coronavirus, the health ministry said on Wednesday, adding to concern as the government struggles with the highest single-day tally of new infections and deaths this year
TAG: novel coronavirus variant
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- Shocking attack on teacher at Vietnamese middle school leads to principal's suspension
- University in Ho Chi Minh City says will dismiss students caught selling sex 4 times
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – December 7