The price of olive tree skinks, a reptile known as a favorite dish for many Vietnamese diners, has increased sharply as demand exceeds supply.
TAG: olive tree skink
- In Vietnam, state-run company sparks outrage for holding ‘drinking competition’
- Vietnamese newborn dies after driver forces in-labor mom off rental car
- Vietnamese teen fined for using another person’s ID card to fly from Hanoi
- Wild monkeys in Vietnam’s Son Tra Peninsula ‘spoiled’ by tourists who love feeding them
- Vietnam announces representative for esports at 2019 SEA Games
- World needs to hear much more from Vietnam regarding China’s violating its EEZ, Continental Shelf: expert
- US to spend $50mn on supporting dioxin victims in seven Vietnamese provinces
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 20
- Vietnamese man gives up engineering to become travel YouTuber
- Nearly 200 foreigners violated entry purpose in Da Nang in Jan-Jul: tourism dept.