Public visitors in Hanoi got the first experience of the city’s metro line 3 on Saturday.
Shoppers have had to wait for at least an hour to enter the venue
- Officials to inspect construction of disproportionate Statue of Liberty replica in northern Vietnam
- Visitors come in droves to Vietnam’s first-ever ‘sleepless city’
- Girl falls to death from 24th floor in Hanoi
- Three Vietnamese women enter Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia list
- Vietnamese man nabbed for sexually abusing 14-year-old stepdaughter