They are highly optimistic about opportunities to rebound from the coronavirus crisis
'I only lost one leg. I still have the other'
This hospital resident is invariably cheerful and radiates hope
- Vietnam announces first domestic COVID-19 case after nearly 3 months
- Ho Chi Minh City quarantines 235 people in contact with 2 COVID-19 patients
- Ho Chi Minh City health department convenes urgent meeting with hospitals given 2 new COVID-19 cases
- Ho Chi Minh City records two more local COVID-19 cases, including one-year-old
- Two hospitalized as elevator falls from fifth floor of Hanoi apartment building