The leader of the Mot Cot (One-Pillar) pagoda, which has sustained serious damage, recently sent an “ultimatum” to the local government, stressing that he would do the repairs to the pagoda himself.
- Operator of Ho Chi Minh City’s first metro line facing halt of operations
- Airfares surge as domestic and int’l travel rebounds, fuel prices skyrocket
- Vietnam Airlines licensed to operate extended flight range
- Tay Ninh beauty crowned Miss Universe Vietnam 2022
- Ho Chi Minh City reports sharp rise in dengue fever cases