A project worth US$500,000 has begun to restore the Lang Sen Wetland Reserve in southern Vietnam’s Long An Province, the reserve management announced on Monday.
The site, the 2,088th world Ramsar site, is also one among three main areas of the UNESCO-recognized Ca Mau Cape Biosphere Reserve.
- 18 die of rabies in Vietnam in Jan-Feb
- Construction starts on Singapore’s $553mn property project in Vietnam’s Binh Duong
- Vietnam’s Quang Tri to receive historic C-119 aircraft for display
- Dead four-faced street clock left neglected for years in Hanoi
- Ministry seeking feedback on conditions for foreigners to own houses in Vietnam