Every year, during the cool late springtime and early summer, Hanoians find themselves craving raw jellyfish dipped into 'mam tom'
TAG: red jellyfish
For an added kick, the jellyfish is typically served up with a side of Vietnam’s famous mam tom – a fermented shrimp paste known for its pungent smell.
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Nigerian man sentenced to death for transporting drugs from Cambodia to Vietnam
- It’s only a matter of time before disaster strikes Hanoi’s dilapidated tenements
- Vietnam’s leading hospital reports mass departure of staffers, doctors