These farmers in Thu Duc City hope to earn enough money to survive the economic downturn brought about the COVID-19 pandemic.
TAG: rice harvest
- Director disappears after closing English centers across Vietnam, with wage, tuition unpaid
- Ho Chi Minh City to recover international tourism in early 2022
- Shoppers crowd malls as sales begin in Ho Chi Minh City
- Soc Trang, Ca Mau become new COVID-19 hotbeds in Vietnam’s Mekong Delta
- Suspect nabbed for drugging, robbing gay men in Ho Chi Minh City