The US credit rating agency has also reaffirmed the ‘stable outlook’ in the Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings(IDRs)cetaegory for all of them but ACB
The move followed a deal reached on December 5, 2012, between the bank and Thanh, former chairman of Sacombank, and Anh, former vice chairman of Saco
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Water level of Vietnam's Mekong River forecast to reach four-year high
- Police search for driver who escaped car pile-up in Vietnam’s Nha Trang
- Authorities in Vietnam’s Central Highlands scratch heads over former leader’s farm built amidst nature reserve