The rarest of the lot are even described as ‘invaluable’ by experienced collectors
Brit Patrick Joynt finds Saigon to be the ideal place to cherish his childhood passion: collecting and revamping old scooters. He has recently begun transforming them into environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient vehicles.
The Vietnamese version of the book titled “In Vespa. Da Roma a Saigon” by late Italian writer Giorgio Bettinelli, who traveled across 10 countries, including Vietnam on his Vespa 20 years ago, was released in Hanoi on Sept 20.
- Woman gets 3.5 years over fatal DUI crash in Ho Chi Minh City
- 3 killed, nearly 40 injured in truck-bus collision in northern Vietnam
- DUI crash victim’s family asks Vietnam court to spare driver from prison
- In Vietnam, arms factory workers get spa-like treatment to remove toxins
- Vietnam's first homegrown car manufacturer starts delivery of Fadil hatchbacks
- Foreigners failing to pay tax will be banned from exiting Vietnam: new law
- Vietnamese border guard fatally shoots one, commits suicide
- Once-pristine Vietnamese coastline littered with trash
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – June 17
- Saigonese exchange e-waste for trees