The rarest of the lot are even described as ‘invaluable’ by experienced collectors
Brit Patrick Joynt finds Saigon to be the ideal place to cherish his childhood passion: collecting and revamping old scooters. He has recently begun transforming them into environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient vehicles.
The Vietnamese version of the book titled “In Vespa. Da Roma a Saigon” by late Italian writer Giorgio Bettinelli, who traveled across 10 countries, including Vietnam on his Vespa 20 years ago, was released in Hanoi on Sept 20.
- Former G.I., Vietnamese lover reunited in Saigon after 50 years apart
- Downpour leads to flooding, congestion in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City advises citizens to shun dog meat
- Teenage boys nabbed for stealing British tourist’s handbag following attempted groping in Hoi An
- Nude women found offering erotic massage at Ho Chi Minh City parlors
- LGBT members join pride parade in Ho Chi Minh City
- Woman allegedly high on drugs swings from power lines in Vietnam
- Current and proposed UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Vietnam
- Trash floods Hanoi street after Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations
- Vietjet bashes rival flag carrier Vietnam Airlines over airfare listing row