In recent times, a number of youths have taken up riding electric unicycles in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City for all the novelty and fun that the activity offers
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — December 6
- Vietnam’s aviation sector grows as economy develops: Emirates GM