‘Many foreigners would think Vietnamese people eat pho every single day, but the truth is there are many dishes to choose from other than pho’
TAG: southern pho
The variety keeps it interesting
'I cannot say pho in the south is better than in the north simply because I live in Saigon and my taste will be more suited to southern pho'
I really value the taste variation of the herbs and endless green leaves that can be added to the dish
The debate rages on
- Ho Chi Minh City’s second metro fails to get off ground as loan contracts expire
- Vietnam asks Netflix to block South Korean TV drama ‘Little Women’ over history distortions
- Ho Chi Minh City man hands over pangolin after buying from street seller
- Why are English language centers facing manpower shortages after the pandemic in Vietnam?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — October 5