Dak Lak-born photographer Bui Nguyen Van Nguyen calls Saigon his youth and adopted home
TAG: street photography
'Hanoi is shedding its skin. So what to make of its spirit?'
Philip Genochio from the UK and Swede Tanya Olander are two “wanderer’s’ who love taking pictures of Saigon
Who knows what will happen to the tranquil streets of Vietnam in the next five or ten years?
- Smog and polluted air choke Ho Chi Minh City
- Video of foreigners performing bike stunts in Hanoi catches netizens’ attention
- Malaysian investor to supply 2,000 luxury apartments in Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnamese billionaires increasingly seek foreign capital resources
- Idécaf’s second-hand fair draws huge attention in Ho Chi Minh City