A zoo in Indonesia is breeding Komodo dragons in an effort to save the world's largest lizards from extinction, with climate change posing new dangers for the fearsome creatures
TAG: Varanus komodoensis
- Vietnam to ease entry for foreigners without visa, overseas Vietnamese
- Two arrested after handbag snatching attempt knocks woman unconscious in Ho Chi Minh City
- Little Vietnamese girl hospitalized with 9 nail-like objects in head, prompting police investigation
- Have you ever tasted Vietnamese coconut nectar?
- Award to entertainer convicted of child molestation in US sparks fury in Vietnam