Tran Quang Minh Tan first fell in love with the beauty of royal garments and accessories from the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945) era in 2013.
TAG: Vietnam Life
Vietnam is expected to secure 90 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine in 2021
Farms throughout Vietnam’s Central Highlands are covered in a thick blanket of white flower petals from the region’s blooming coffee plants
Vietnam is a country in Southeast Asia and the easternmost country on the Indochinese Peninsula
There is no bad time to visit Vietnam
Tet (Lunar New Year) is the largest, most important festival in Vietnam
The most common way for international tourists to get to Vietnam is by plane
Why aren’t discos, bars, karaoke parlors, and indoor sports facilities reopened in Ho Chi Minh City?
‘Those enclosed spaces provide a higher risk of virus transmission when they operate'
Le Minh Xuan Incense Village in Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City has been the key supplier for the local market for nearly a century
Many fail to realize that each individual district in Ho Chi Minh City offers its own unique characteristics
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days
- Nigerian man sentenced to death for transporting drugs from Cambodia to Vietnam
- It’s only a matter of time before disaster strikes Hanoi’s dilapidated tenements
- Vietnam’s leading hospital reports mass departure of staffers, doctors