Manchester native Ashley Griffith’s began documenting his life in Vietnam after a student shared that he wanted to move to England
TAG: Vietnamese foods
Ho Chi Minh City is where tourists can find great tasting local and international flavors at fantastic prices
People in Vietnam’s northern region have long used a water bug named ca cuong as an ingredient in theirbanh cuon (steamed rice rolls). (The video was shot on May 24, 2021.)
Pho cuon (rolled pho) and pho tron (mixed pho) are the best choices for a summer treat.
Jordy Trachtenberg’s post about top mo (fried pork fat) attracted more than 1,500 Facebook reactions from social media users across the country
‘There was nuoc mia [sugarcane juice] in every corner. What a blessing!’
The oil lamp-lit night sweet dessert stall has existed on a Saigon sidewalk for 45 years
Many food lovers from other countries agree that Vietnam still has more foods to discover besides the globally famous 'phở' and 'bánh mì'
- Vietnamese laborers to have three days off for 2022 New Year
- Vietnam’s famed Highlands Coffee chain sued for 5-month unpaid rents
- Hoar frost covers Vietnam’s Fansipan as temperatures plunge to zero degrees Celsius
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – November 30
- Five escape death in house collapse in Ho Chi Minh City