In the newly established scene, ‘Vit U Co Tuong’ stands out as a household name
Nobuyuki Tsujii, the visually impaired Japanese piano virtuoso and composer who is considered a Japanese miracle, is set to enthrall and inspire local audiences in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City on June 19 and 21.
- Officials to inspect construction of disproportionate Statue of Liberty replica in northern Vietnam
- Tourists to spend more in Vietnam’s first-ever ‘sleepless city’
- Visitors come in droves to Vietnam’s first-ever ‘sleepless city’
- Vietnamese man nabbed for sexually abusing 14-year-old stepdaughter
- Girl falls to death from 24th floor in Hanoi