Cross-border trade between Vietnam and China is not encouraged at the moment
In recent times, in some northern and central provinces and cities, including Hanoi, many people, including those working for the Ministry of Industry and Trade, and some organizations have began purchasing watermelon from farmers in the central region to resell them in their places
- Vietnamese female teacher faints after facing physical aggression from group of middle-schoolers
- 600-meter street section expansion in Ho Chi Minh City incomplete after 22 years
- Does Ho Chi Minh City police’s drunk driving curbing campaign indirectly hinder night-time economy?
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News — December 6
- Vietnam’s aviation sector grows as economy develops: Emirates GM