A young artist from southern Vietnam’s Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province has been making art from obscure materials for nearly a decade.
Vietnamese art lovers are expecting a radical shakedown from the launch of Cong Troi
He believes that using lotus leaves as a medium is a great way to showcase the beauty of lotus flowers to the world.
Her works of art are made from the shells of 70 species of seashells
She has spent the past 40 years breathing fresh life into old rags by using them to create stunning pieces of art
He has become a trademark with over 3,000 pens sold
Nguyen Doi Chung Anh made the most of a social distancing drive in Vietnam by using art to demonstrate tragedy, resilience and chaos in the world’s battle against the coronavirus.
She hopes to empower those with special needs by giving them confidence and providing them an outlet to earn a living
‘Ca tru’ was officially recognized by the UNESCO as world intangible cultural heritage in 2009
It is the hotspot of musical instruments
- 16 members of robbery gang arrested in southern Vietnam
- Rain, thunderstorms to batter southern Vietnam over next 8 days
- Nigerian man sentenced to death for transporting drugs from Cambodia to Vietnam
- It’s only a matter of time before disaster strikes Hanoi’s dilapidated tenements
- Vietnam’s leading hospital reports mass departure of staffers, doctors