Nguyen Dang Viet's running routes are a truly unique combination of fitness and art
The auction amassed over VND1.27 billion ($55,714)
Mai Trung Thu's interpretation of the Mona Lisa will be put under the hammer on Monday
A young artist from southern Vietnam’s Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province has been making art from obscure materials for nearly a decade.
Vietnamese art lovers are expecting a radical shakedown from the launch of Cong Troi
He believes that using lotus leaves as a medium is a great way to showcase the beauty of lotus flowers to the world.
Her works of art are made from the shells of 70 species of seashells
She has spent the past 40 years breathing fresh life into old rags by using them to create stunning pieces of art
He has become a trademark with over 3,000 pens sold
Nguyen Doi Chung Anh made the most of a social distancing drive in Vietnam by using art to demonstrate tragedy, resilience and chaos in the world’s battle against the coronavirus.
- In Vietnam, little girl dies of snakebite as hospitals couldn't find corresponding antivenom
- Purchasing power drops, food prices rise in Ho Chi Minh City
- THACO launches Mercedes-Benz bus assembly operation in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City police capture man who robbed gold shop with hammer
- Questions foreigners ask about Vietnam