She hit the boy twice on his back, resulting in his death later the same day
The woman also cares for several other neighborhood children
An 18-year-old babysitter is being held in custody by the Thu Duc district police in Ho Chi Minh City for stamping on and killing a baby.
- Tire-puncturing nails remain a trouble in Ho Chi Minh City amid surging COVID-19
- Ho Chi Minh City sets target to administer 4 million COVID-19 shots this month
- 7,445 more local coronavirus cases confirmed in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh City residents struggle to order groceries over lack of delivery workers
- Vietnam logs nearly 8,400 new locally-acquired coronavirus infections