Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh, remains quite unknown to Vietnamese people
Vietnam’s rice exports in January likely fell 18.5 percent from a year earlier
President Tran Dai Quang believes bilateral trade will surpass US$1 billion this year and top $2 billion in 2020
Vietnamese State President Tran Dai Quang is in Bangladesh for a three-day state visit
The proposed port on Sonadia Island off Bangladesh's southeast coast would cost billions of dollars
Bangladesh is the world's second biggest clothing manufacturer and the sector is the mainstay of the impoverished South Asian nation's economy.
- Singaporean man sentenced to death for drug trafficking in Vietnam
- Vietnam reports two new COVID-19 cases, tally now 812
- Is it raining yet?
- COVID-19 cases in treatment overtake recoveries in Vietnam for first time since April
- Vietnam announces 11th coronavirus-related death
- Historic downpour sinks many parts of Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Zoo staff donates 30% of salary to buy foods for animals amid COVID-19
- Vietnam PM says risk of COVID-19 community spread 'very high'
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – August 9
- COVID-19 cases continue to climb in Da Nang