Located in Dong Nai Province’s Cat Tien National Park is a special sanctuary – a safe refuge for bears who spent much of their lives in tiny cages.
TAG: bear bile
It is easy to remotely scan and check a bear’s information with the new microchip
- What COVID-19 vaccine is available in Vietnam and who can get it?
- Foreign women report being harassed by young men in Hanoi
- Nothing to lose: Vietnamese crypto investors rest hopes on unlisted coin
- First foreign firm donates VND3 billion to Tuoi Tre’s coronavirus vaccination initiative
- Ho Chi Minh City court sentences man to death for murdering, robbing co-worker