Located in Dong Nai Province’s Cat Tien National Park is a special sanctuary – a safe refuge for bears who spent much of their lives in tiny cages.
TAG: bear bile
It is easy to remotely scan and check a bear’s information with the new microchip
- Vietnamese farmers downbeat over tumbling Thai jackfruit prices
- Downpour accompanied by hail sinks streets in Ho Chi Minh City
- Teachers go six months without paychecks in north-central Vietnam
- Operator of Ho Chi Minh City’s first metro line facing halt of operations
- Apple and Android phones hacked by Italian spyware, Google says